JioFi Mifi Wifi Hotspot Router Settings, Jiofi 2 Settings, Access Storage Slot in Jiofi 3 and How to Change password of Jiofi Dongle at jiofi.local.html and 192.168.1.1 Check Battery Status…..
Hello Everybody Lot of Gadget lovers must buy the Top Trending Device i.e JioFi or Jiofi 3 or Jio Dongle 2. Actually JioFi 2 is a portable wifi hotspot dongle by Jio. So many Jiofi users are confused How to Make a Voice / Video Call using Jiofi. Mukesh Ambani has released the JioFi 2 device it can be available in Digital Express or Jio Digital Life and the Cost of the JioFi Mifi Dongle is now just Rs.2000/-. Now each and every Jiofi buyer can change your settings or reset your jiofi 3 by logging into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 site. In Jiofi 3 device there is a Voice Calling and Video Calling option will be available. We already discuss in another article. Recharge Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
The Reliance CEO Mr Mukesh Ambani offer Jio Prime Membership Subscription for Jio Customers. We will give the more information about on How to get Jio Prime 99 Membership Details. Just Recharge with RC99 everyone can get Jio Prime Membership Subscription. The offer is extended upto 31 March 2018. RC309 is valid for 3months.
Few days back the dongle price is Rs.2899/- and now the price is low of Rs.2000/- only. Jio Dongle 2 device allows upto 10 devices to access Jio 4G high speed internet connectivity. Now we can see about how to configure the JioFi 2 Mifi device. Good News for Jio 4G Sim users the CEO Mukesh Ambani officially announced Jio Unlimited Calls, Unlimited SMS and Unlimited Internet will be extended upto 31st March 2018 by recharging RC309 or RC509 of Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
How to Change Password of JioFi Mifi Router Settings at jiofi.local.html
If anyone to know how to Configure the Jiofi Mifi Dongle or Jiofi 2 Wifi Hotspot Device first of all Jio sim will be activated. Once you get the signal, call 1800 890 1977 from the registered mobile number to activate data services or call 1977 from jiojoin app to activate both data and voice services.
Now the Jio 4G Sim Activation Process is very simple. In the Digital Express store the employees will take the Finger Print without call verification. Finger Print scan is for no further verification process. After the completion of Biometric System the Sim will be activated within 24hrs or 48hrs.
You can Unboxing the Jiofi 3 device you can see on the box the device password will be shown. Note Down the password. You can change the Password also by following the below procedure.
- Open the Google Chrome or Mozilla browser and please open 192.168.1.1 or http://jiofi.local.html
- Then you can see the right corner of your screen “Login Button” will be available. Click on it.
- Enter the user name as “administrator” and password as “administrator”, these are default login details of any JioFi device. And you can also Change those login information also.
- You can Changing Jiofi 2 Wi-Fi settings. Then Click on Settings button. In the left sidebar it shows Wifi tab. Click on it.
- Now change the broadcasted ssid name as your wish, Security Key (Wi-Fi password) and change the channel mode.
- After change those details finally you can Click on Apply button.
How to Access the sdcard slot (Storage Slot) in Jio Dongle 2 Mifi Wifi Hotspot Dongle
Lot of Jiofi users may scared because how to use the memory card slot in Jiofi Mifi Router and also how can access the sd card slot. Follow the steps…
- First every user must insert the sdcard / memory card in Jio Dongle 2 device
- Here you must enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can access the SD card information to all connected devices of your Jiofi
- Now access the files by entering into the URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html or http://jiofi.local.html
- Click the Wifi Disk button. use the sdcard username and password.
- Now it can access the Storage Slot. Then You can upload your files and you can copy the pics or files in your PC / Laptop
By mistake you not remember the login details here is another option for you changed the login details. Simple click the reset button for about 30 seconds by powering on the device. The Reset button will be available in the backside of your device.